1. Despite being out of action for 4 days, I have made some progress. I have (re)-organised the sewing room shelves, which are much better. I have gone through all my fabrics, thrown some away and made 4 bags to take to SSEG. I will continue the process with the boxes on top of the shelves so that I can hopefull have all the fabric in the sewing room.
- My limitations on the pieces I am working on have already been decided
- red and black and canvas
- inks and fabric and stitch and black paper.
3. I have 2-3 pieces on the go, the Paris one, the large red and black quilt and the Pollack attempt. This is enough for the time being.
4. I have been stuck on the Paris piece for a while, and several attempts have not worked; I will stick to the limitations and see if it works."