My strategy to build stamina
- Goal:strengthen my artistic practice
- How: create spaces in my week to focus on this work
- Tool: calendar/diary
1. Minimum 15 minutes each day - creative practice: drawing in journal, writing, stitching - making/creating
2. Re organise my work week - leverage the employment conditions I have - am able to work 4 days per week in day job. This frees up one other day. At least 1 day each week in the studio. This is my personal priority - all other things will get organised around this commitment to myself.
3. Find my local tribe of stitchers/textile artists - build connections right where I live and breather with others who are on this journey.