In preparation for making new series of work
- Scour and mordant all cotton/ linen fabrics in stash
- Wash all silk fabrics
- Review fibre stash
- Make hanks if silk threads and heavy cotton threads
- Make batches cotton silk wool fibres yarns and threadsetc
- Dye 100g batches with yellow onion, red onion, alder cones, walnuts , avocado skins , elderberries, marigold.
- Before end January
- Do design for new pieces of work . Revisit sites
- make minimum three pieces preferable five piece in series. To be ready by end of April.
- Shibori dye scarfs for exhibition in Scarborough , plus jacket deadline end February. Dye at same time batches above.
- Write up for felt matter. Dead line 5th January.
- Do lichen dye tests
- Keep blogging
And the finished piece that I cut up during the program , changed from a piece I was keeping in the cupboard to one I'd be happy to display.