Specific Intentions: The Plan
- Block out time to be in the studio
- Stay organized and modify the plan as needed
- Keep the committee where they belong.
- Take time to regenerate.
- Have a wearable art garment ready for the California State Fair for 2016. Deadline April 2016.
- Follow up on my presentation portfolio for teaching.
The series of weeks has made me think a lot about what I do and how I approach it, it has been a somewhat long journey from sewing for my dolls to art quilts. I have tried many techniques over the years and I am still learning but I feel good about what I’m doing now. Color is my thing and life would be so dull without it – it makes my world good.
Thank you Jane and all who have shared with us. An update on the fire and our week on the 100 pieces. The flannel that I cut is being added to a comfort quilt for a friend of mine and another friend –our friend lost everything in the fire.
The 1st piece is in progress and the 2nd piece was made a couple of years ago.